Photogrammetry services, which have added value include: –
- Orthotransforming space images;
- Creating a digital model of relief
- Creating seamless mosaics.
ORTOTRANSFORMING SPACE IMAGES (L3 PRODUCT)
A product that is an orthotransformed image using L4 products or other CMMs. The product is designed for thematic mapping projects of vast areas (region, region). It can also be used to update topographical maps of medium and small scales. Creation of regional and regional GIS. It is also possible to use L3 products for high-precision mapping if there are planning and high-altitude justifications.
Software used in photogrammetry:
– Pixel Factory;
– Erdas Imagine.
The following supporting data are used for the
orthotransformation of space images: – Planned-height justifications (GCP) obtained from the SVSN Center, or provided by the Customer, are also used by Ortomosaiki-CMR for automatic GCP generation;
– MMR to eliminate distortions caused by the irregularities of the Earth’s surface, created from the stereo of space images KazEOSat-1, or provided by the Customer;
– SRTM 1arcsec from open sources (pixel size 30 m).
CREATE A DIGITAL RELIEF MODEL (L4 PRODUCT)
a product that is a CMC or CMR. It is used to orthotransform data of the DMH, or to extract information about the terrain (in the form of horizontals, clouds of dots or waste).
CREATING SEAMLESS MOSAICS (L5 PRODUCT)
The high-processing product is a mosaic of L3-level orthotransformed space images. It is also possible to create a mosaic from the L4 product.